Event Photographers: Event Photography Tips
2. How is price determined? Are packages available? Does he/she have a readily available price list?
3. Do you like this person? Is it someone whose presence you can tolerate throughout your event?
4. What's the photographer's style candid, portrait, posed?
5. Does the photographer use color, black and white, or both?
6. Is the photographer you are interviewing the one who will actually take the pictures?
7. Ask to see the photographers portfolio. Do you like his/her style? Are the pictures of good quality? Well-lit? Well-posed? Centered?
8. Ask for past customer references and call them!
We hope these event photography tips will help you choose the right person to capture your event. .
|Respond Photography Directory lists the top Professional Photographers in your area, organized by specialty and office location.|